Water Soluble Cutting Fluid
We Formulate Water Soluble Cutting Fluids
Water was the first metal cutting fluid in the industrial era. Benz has been a part of this history; stewarding the development of water soluble cutting fluid technology as it expanded into nearly every metalworking operation.
Utilizing the superior heat transfer capabilities of water with lubricants that range from petroleum oils & esters to synthetic polymers, Benz water soluble cutting fluids provide the performance and protection required for extended sump life and safe operating conditions.
Semi-synthetic range of products formulated for long sump life and low maintenance.
- A wide range of performance levels utilizing oil content, hydrodynamic lubricants and extreme pressure agents to target specific application requirements
- Low foaming in high pressure applications
- Excellent corrosion control, including yellow metals
- Metalworking application-approved biocides protect the product, eliminate odors and ensure long sump life
- Specific formulations are optimized for targeted metal applications including aluminum, titanium, stainless steel and super alloys
- Specific technology approved for medical device machining
Semi-synthetic range of bactericide-free products for multiple metal applications.
- Specific formulations are suitable for a variety of metal applications including aluminum, titanium, stainless steel and super alloys.
- Excellent corrosion control, including yellow metals, aluminum and galvanized
- Formulated for long sump life
- Low foaming
Formaldehyde-free semi-synthetic product range for extended sump life.
- Available in a light version suitable for cast iron applications and a fortified version suitable for steel and aluminum
- Very low foam in soft water and high pressure applications
- Excellent corrosion control including yellow metals and aluminum
- Very stable tight emulsions reduce usage and promote machine cleanliness
Oil-free synthetic fluids that offer low maintenance and reduced product usage.
- Formulated to keep machines clean, even when machining cast iron
- Available in both oil-rejecting and oil-absorbing formulations to fit specific needs and applications
- Exceedingly low foam in soft water and high pressure
- Range of performance levels suitable for cast iron to stainless steel and wrought aluminum alloys
- Excellent corrosion control for ferrous and yellow metals
Soluble oil product range that provides the maximum of hydrodynamic lubrication in water-soluble systems.
- Formulated with metalworking approved biocides that protect the product, eliminate odors, and ensure long sump life
- Available with a range of hydrodynamic lubricants and extreme pressure agents to meet specific application requirements
- Low foam and excellent corrosion control including yellow metals
- Specific formulations are optimized for targeted metal applications including aluminum, titanium, stainless steel, super-alloys, and high magnesium alloys
Cooling and Reliability
Maintaining a cutting fluid should never pull resources away from production. The Benz team of specialists work cooperatively with manufacturers to develop the best practices that ensure low maintenance and high value. Our fluid test program provides regular data that minimizes variables and maximizes sump control.
Additionally, Benz water soluble cutting fluids employ biocide technology approved by EPA for application in metalworking fluids to maintain a safe and trouble-free machining environment.
Take a look at some of our most successful water dilutable oil solutions, and contact us to find the right lubricant for you.Contact Us