E GRIND Series
Carbide Grinding Fluid
E GRIND 50 WW is a synthetic water white grinding fluid specially formulated for carbide, high speed steel and other difficult to grind materials. E GRIND 50 WW employs technology to resist oxidation and reduce thermal breakdown. The synthetic base lubricant reduces evaporative loss and delivers a consistent and stable fluid that extends fluid life. E GRIND 50 WW is formulated with surface active chemistry to achieve exceptional surface finish, less wheel loading, low foaming, and high flash point.
Performance benefits include:
• High performance grinding capabilities
• Specially formulated for carbide machining & grinding
• Improved surface finish
• Thermal stability providing long fluid life
• Water white appearance enabling the operator to see the workpiece inside the machine
• Low odor for improved operator acceptance
• Low misting & evaporation for reduced fluid loss and improved shop environment
• High flash point providing safety benefits
• Easily filtered to 1µ through edge filtration and canister filtration systems
For your carbide grinding fluid quote of Benz’s E GRIND 50 WW, contact them today!