Quality Lubricants for Production
Industrial production equipment is a significant investment. Once in production, proper machine maintenance is essential for keeping production time high and repair costs low.
Benz works with manufacturers to ensure that the capital investment in equipment and the resource investment in maintenance is supported with high quality lubricants. Our maintenance fluids carry the approvals that certify long life, protect equipment and high productivity in hydraulic sumps, gear boxes, machine spindles, slideways, and turbines.
Reliability and Performance
Factory Mutual, AGMA, Vickers, Denison, Bosch, Milicron, and US Steel are among the many organizations that provide approvals for Benz maintenance fluids. We earn these approvals with hydraulic oils designed to pour at -75oF, waylubes formulated to filter below 5μ, synthetic gear oils that sustain a gerotor for an entire season, and a host of other fluids. Benz maintenance fluids perform beyond the requirements of global brands to reliably protect your machinery.
In addition to our hydraulic, specialty hydraulic, and gear oil product lines above, our maintenance lubrication portfolio also includes solutions for way, spindle, and R&O applications.
Some of our brands for these solutions include:
- WAY LUBE Series -High tack and extreme pressure way lubricant formulated for smooth operation and long service.
- PRESS LUBE Series – High performance circulating and way oil ideal for cold heading machine applications.
- PETRASPEED Series – Spindle oils designed for high speed spindle bearings.
- HYCIRC R&O Series – Industrial grade turbine and circulating oils formulated for superior performance in multiple applications.
- PAPERCIRC Series – Paper machine oils formulated to separate water and maintain oxidative stability in demanding conditions.
Our team of innovative lubrication experts provides specialized fluids to provide the fluid power, heat transfer, and anti-wear properties for the most demanding conditions.
Our team of experts have created specialty hydraulic solutions that provide fluid power, heat transfer, and anti-wear properties for the most demanding conditions.
Interested in Benz Maintenance Lubricants?
Whether your specific application is for hydraulic, gear, spindle, or R&O, we’ve got you covered. Contact our team of experts to find the right solution for you.Contact Us