MED GEAR 68
Extreme Pressure Gear Lubricant
MED GEAR 68 industrial gear lubricant is designed to fulfill the requirements of enclosed, circulating or splash gear lube applications in the medical industry. MED GEAR 68 is formulated from high-quality mineral base stocks combined with extreme pressure (EP), noncorrosive advanced additives to protect gears, bearings and seals. MED GEAR 68 contains EP additives that protect gear drive systems during extreme loading and or shock conditions, reducing wear and extending gear life for medical industry machinery.
• Superior EP load carrying properties to reduce wear
• Resists oxidation to extend service life and drain intervals
• Thermally stable to reduce sludge and deposits
• Low foam characteristics
• Excellent water separation
• Rust and corrosion protection
For an extreme pressure gear lubricant quote from Benz, contact them today!